Friday 16 October 2015

What do we really Need???



Ah! Big topic to discuss or write on, but i would take up few pointer today!

I get up early morning forcing myself out of bed as i need to stop my alarm to go to office - That time if someone asks me - what do i need, I'll say Change the day to Sunday!

I am out in traffic driving on 20-30 speed - Here my need will be i could drive at 50-60 to save time

I opened the door in the evening, freshen up & sit for some time and suddenly check the watch...Ah! cooking time - Here I need my husband to say we are eating out!

And if i get above all probably i am happy person...which 90% of us want and we think we need!

But when i sit silent, spend some time with my self i realize...The things that i really need is actually what i want, not really need !

The real Need is the equal right & place for the girl who is stopped being BORN!
The real Need is EQUAL RIGHT IN FAMILY for the women who is not allowed to have an OPINION!
The real Need is CARRIER for the women not allowed to WORK!
The real Need is for the women to LIVE FREE!
The real Need is for the poor kids/families to HAVE HOME, FOOD, EDUCATION & GOOD HEALTH!

A great county comes with a great state, a great states is from the great societies and great societies are build up against the shoulder of great people and I am sure we all will not have problem to be great!

I wish we could think a little for society as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment